Grab our Button code below!
Write in any way that is uplifting, helpful and spiritually encouraging to our lives, marriages and families.
- Enter in a permalink directly to your specific “blog post” and not the main URL of your blog.
- Be sure to include a link to “From Messes to Messages” or add the FMTM button by copying and pasting into your post or using the code provided in the text box directly underneath the button here.
- Visit and comment on at least one other person’s blog that’s linked up.
- Please no offensive or inappropriate content or sexually explicit images! I reserve the right to remove any posts I deem offensive from the linkup.
Optional but Encouraged
- Consider setting up your Gravatar profile and Disqus Profile with a link to your blog … it makes it so much easier for all of us to find those of you who blog!
- If you have the time, visit those who visit your blog and comment at their places as well … sort of a “Say it forward.“
- Use social media to encourage and support one another sharing a post “or tweet” on Twitter, Facebook or Pinterest.
I do so love encouraging all of you and visiting your lovely places around the web, but I’ve found that I cannot get around to all who linkup each Wednesday—especially as the link-up grows. So I’ve decided to try and focus on visiting the blogs of those who are “early linkers” and on those who comment with on my current post. So if you’d like for me to visit your blog, please join the link up early (typically between 9 and 9:30 p.m. CST on Tuesdays) or leave me a comment. 🙂